All camps include a camp t-shirt and meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner for Residents and Lunch and Dinner for Commuters). Those attending the Championship Techniques camp will receive a USC volleyball. We can only accept a minimum number of campers so the camp fills up very quickly. To secure a space, campers must register and have submitted the required information and payment.
- Open to any and all girls, ages 8-18.
- Open to both Residential and Commuter campers
- Counselor to Camper ratio: 1:8
- Check-in for all camps will take place at the Radisson Hotel.
Residential Campers will dorm at the Radisson Hotel with 3-4 campers per double queen rooms.
Insurance / Medical Forms
Each camper is required to send in a filled out medical waiver and copy of their insurance card in order to participate in camp. The form will be attached to your confirmation E-mail and can be found below.Download: Medical Waiver
If for any reason you need to cancel your reservation, there is a $50 fee for the Academy Sessions and a $75 fee for the Championship Techniques Camp if the cancellation is on or before Friday, June 24, 2017. All cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com. There will be no refunds after June 24, 2017.
The training sessions will be held on the USC campus in the new Galen Center Practice Pavilion built exclusively for men's and women's volleyball and basketball. Maps and directions here.
Parking and Check-in/out LocationPlease refer to campus maps for locations:
- Parking Structure X or Parking Structure 2: Both structures are located off Figueroa, the closet one (PS2) is in between The Radisson and The Galen Center ($8/day).
- Check-in/out will be at The Radisson Hotel
The Radisson Hotel
Cross Streets are Exposition Blvd. and Jefferson Blvd.
3540 S Figueroa St Los Angeles, CA 90007
Hotel Website and more information
There will be up to four campers per double queen room. If you do not wish to share a bed, you may bring a blow up mattress or pay an additional $60/day to guarantee your own bed.
The USC coaching staff, many of the USC players, and experienced guest coaches will provide a great learning environment.
What to bring to camp
- Enough T-shirts and shorts for each day, you will receive 1 t-shirt at camp registration per camp
- Tennis shoes
- Water Bottle with your name on it - there will be jugs of Gatorade and water at the gym to fill up your bottle each session
- Snacks if you want in between sessions (Lunch and Dinner provided for Commuter Campers and Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner provided for Residential Campers)
- Money if you want to buy something at the bookstore
- Tape/Pre-wrap if you want the trainer on site to tape you during camp
- Money if you want to buy something at Pizza Studio, Starbucks, and Which Wich Sandwiches after the last session of the day. (With Staff Guided Supervision)
- Alarm Clock to wake up each morning (cell phones can also be used)
- Refrigerator and complimentary coffee are provided in rooms
- Free wi-fi in rooms
- There will be up to four campers per double queen room. If you do not wish to share a bed, you may bring a blow up mattress or pay an additional $60/day to guarantee your own bed.
All meals will be served at on onsite facility or catered in.
Out of State Campers
LAX is the closest airport to campus. We do not provide transportation to and from campus but recommend Super Shuttle. Reservations can be made here.
USC Employee and Military Discount
Children of current USC Employees and military personnel are eligible for a $50 discount off the Clinics or $100 discount off the All-Skills Camp. A photocopy of a USC Faculty/Staff ID or military ID must be submitted with the parental consent form within two weeks of registering for the camp.